Wednesday, July 26, 2006

July 26, 2006


Our Community Group Family hosted a baby shower for us on July 24th...amazing. We are so truly blessed by these friendships and are so excited to be joining the world of parents. Only 6 1/2 weeks until we meet our precious baby.

Jared and I are still back and forth about names, but we are doing our best to come up with one for both a boy and a girl since we don't know what we're having. If anyone has any suggestions, we will certainly look at them.:)

We can't wait for Baby Marley to meet all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should name HIM - Dan - after the old timer that listened to "Strawberry Wine" at least 52 times between Corvallis and Payette - please have mercy!

Anonymous said...

Jill,
You look amazing! You are beautiful and not to mention, so adorably cute pregnant! And the nursery, I LOVE it. You did a great job, and I got a small peak at what your kitchen looks like too, I can't wait to see the whole house & full complete family once the litte one is here. I'm praying for a safe and smooth labor, if it hasn't already happened by this point! ;)
Love, Ashley