




I scheduled to have Kate's pictures taken with the same gal that took my prego pics before she was even born. I figured the 15th would be the absolute last day she would arrive and so I scheduled them for October 17th...thinking she'd be four weeks and we could capture the newborn stage.
Well, at 3 1/2 weeks she got a terrible rash all over her face, chest, and even some on her legs! Needless to say I cancelled the appointment. Well, the next available appointment was November 30th so I snatched it up thinking all would be clear by then. It was...but if you recall in the last blog that was the day Northwest Arkansas shut down because of the snow. So she asked me if we could do it December 19th...I begged and pleaded because we wanted to have them for Christmas cards. So she worked us in last Saturday. Just thought I'd share some of my favorites with you all.
2 comments:
You guys make such a beautiful family! Kate looks like she's growing fast! I can't wait to meet her :) Love, Teresa
BEAUTIFUL, that's all I have to say about you guys!
Ashley
Post a Comment