Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter


Yummy fingers!!! They beat Easter ham any day!



Just me and my Daddy!

Our first Easter as a family...

Look at me standing up! Yea!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family! You all could model! Each of you! Jill, thanks for your sweet comment on AK's page! You are precious to me. I SO hope to meet Kate in person some day. She is SO breathtaking! Love you...
stephanie

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! I hope you guys had a wonderful Easter. Tell Jared and Kate hi for me - and your parents and sisters too! I miss you tons!
Love, Teres

Anonymous said...

Jill-- these pictures are absolutely adorable.. she looks soooooo cute in her Easter dress!!! And that bow is awesome :)
Love, Steph

Amy Stroup said...

Kate looks so beautiful in her Easter get up! I can't believe how quickly she has grown. It's only been a little over a week since Micah was born and he already seems huge! We looked back on your blog from when Kate was first born and we all agree that she and Micah definitely look related - those Palm Genes are strong!

Anonymous said...

OKAY.....the word CUTE can't even descripe little KATE...I MEAN come on...I think she's really a doll...she's so amazingly beautiful that she doesn't even seem real! I'm thinking Mason, needs to show up in his Easter Salior outfit and they could just look cute together...HA, no really his was a salior looking outfit too!
love all 3 of you so much!!!!