Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We made it afterall...
















Well, we made it to the pumpkin patch afterall...and KATE LOVED IT! She was running around trying to pick up each of the pumpkins. It was hilarious seeing as to how all of them weighed about as much as she does. I tried to post some video, but now that I've had the third error screen pop up, I am giving up.

Fall is absolutely my favorite time of year in Arkansas. The trees are finally changing into vibrant reds, warm oranges, glowing yellows, and the temperatures are sweet relief after a humid summer.

It's strange to think this is only Kate's second fall--ever. May God grant her 100 more. She is amazing. She's walking and talking like crazy. She has more than 50 words now and has become quite opinionated (I have no idea where she gets that).:) She is pure joy and we can't imagine life without her in it.










2 comments:

Amy Stroup said...

WOW, that is one gorgeous little girl! I can't get over that first photo. That's your magazine photo! :)
A beautiful little lady indeed!
Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big! What a joy to be able to experinece the wonders of the world through her eyes! Who knew pumpkins were so much fun?! I hope you guys are doing well. I miss you!

Love, Teresa & Josh