Sisters Tickle Me Elmo is sooooooooooo fun!!! Guess who's giving Kate a baby cousin in July???:) Mi Ma'Ma' Little Christmas Elf...stealing the presents!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
YAY for Kelsey and Jesse!! I'm so excited for them. You guys will have fun being the aunt and uncle and Kate will love a cousin to play with! Like Kate, the new baby will have a wonderful family to explore the world with! Tell Kels hi and CONGRATS! for me. I love and miss you guys! Teresa (& Josh too)
3 comments:
YAY for Kelsey and Jesse!! I'm so excited for them. You guys will have fun being the aunt and uncle and Kate will love a cousin to play with! Like Kate, the new baby will have a wonderful family to explore the world with! Tell Kels hi and CONGRATS! for me. I love and miss you guys!
Teresa (& Josh too)
Congratulations for Kelsey and Jesse. Love the pics. Kate is so big!
Post a Comment