Friday, June 29, 2007

9 Months Old











Well, we made our quarterly trip to the photographer at Bedfords here in town. Leslie does a great job, but as you can see...it was not the best of times. We tried everything short of somersaults to get our girl to smile. Not a chance. The elusive happy-side was nowhere to be found. I was a little disappointed, but I guess we'll have another chance in September.:) Here are a few of our growing baby girl.

6 comments:

Jill said...

I love the first picture. She is adorable.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! They turned out great Jill!

Anonymous said...

Even when she's mad she's cute! I can't wait to see you guys!! Love, Teres

Anonymous said...

sorry I haven't blogged in a while...oh my, the pics turned out great! We just think she is the cutest!
love you,
KM, JM and little Mason Beck

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... the top pic. is so great!! ;)

Ashley Stroup

Anonymous said...

so tomorrow is her 11 month birthday...I think it's time for an update! ;)had a blast this weekend...I always do!