

















It has been said in years past that when you visit the Severns you must be prepared for a two-week vacation in one week. We laughed...
We left for Fairbanks on the 19th...arrived to see EVERYONE at the airport to meet us! This was just the beginning of the most awesome trip Jared and I have ever been on (including our honeymoon).:) From the fresh vegetables out of Grandpa's garden, to the wild moose and her twin calves, the Riverboat tour on the Chena River, to the sea lions gorging themselves on salmon in view from our tent in Valdeez, the gold mine where we panned for gold, to exploring Worthington glacier, kayaking Columbia glacier to being with our awesome family, fishing with the pros (Knowltons), spotting bears, standing in awe of Denali, and eating wild blue berries, walking the pipeline, and driving through the most beautiful part of the United States of America. IT WAS AMAZING! There are just no words to describe the Land of the Midnight Sun.
Now that we've somewhat recovered...we're ready to go back!
3 comments:
Amazing pictures! What a fun trip you guys had!! You both...I mean all three... look awesome!
Okay my globe-trotting buddy. I am SUPER impressed! I LOVED seeing the new pics. I so wish I got to see you every week so I could know all the details. It looks like you have had a WONDERFUL summer. Kate is getting so big and is SUCH a beauty. I miss you tons...
stephanie
....so when you go back you're taking me with you...right! AWESOME can't even describe your pictures.
Post a Comment