Oh my Gosh! That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!I wish I could see it in real life.
Good pictures. Daniel
I will see you in like 2 and 1/2 days...get excited! Tell Kate Kate Friday nights with Aunt Datel are rockin awesome!
How cute! I want to see that in person...it feels like it's been FOREVER since we've seen you guys!
these pictures are sooo cute!! :) ive been showing my friends and telling them how "advanced" kate is.. they all want to hear her on the phone :) love you!!ste-b
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my Gosh! That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!
I wish I could see it in real life.
Good pictures.
Daniel
I will see you in like 2 and 1/2 days...get excited! Tell Kate Kate Friday nights with Aunt Datel are rockin awesome!
How cute! I want to see that in person...it feels like it's been FOREVER since we've seen you guys!
these pictures are sooo cute!! :) ive been showing my friends and telling them how "advanced" kate is.. they all want to hear her on the phone :) love you!!
ste-b
Post a Comment