It's March and I knew last year that she would be 1 1/2 at this time in 2008 but it still doesn't seem possible. I have to tell you this is my favorite stage yet! She is hilarious.
We went to the pediatrician last week. She is 29 lbs. and 33 inches tall. Which puts her in the 95th percentile in weight and 90th in height! It's so much fun even just to take her to Wal-Mart...people ask her "what's your name?" Kate says "Day" and then they say "how old are you?" to which she replys with no hesitation "two". By the time we have her saying "one" correctly she will be two and we'll have to start all over again.
She is especially attracted to people who don't pay attention to her and she will say "hi", Hi!" and if there is no response then it's "HIIIIIIIIIII!!!" I'm not sure if her yelling a salutation or people ignoring her is more impolite...
She is quite the eater these days...green beans and bananas top the list, but she's pretty good about eating most anything I make. She has recently adjusted to eating noodles--which is pretty funny to watch. She has figured out cookies, candies, cakes. So we have to be better about what we eat too (which is good).:) Our little accountability partner. ha
Time outs have been more frequent lately--sadly. They really seem to do the trick--our little socialite hates being isolated from the crowd. Overall, though, she is really a very good baby. We are so blessed to be her parents and share in the growth of her little life.
Mischievous litter bugger!
Can you say guilty?
Here it comes!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!!! I am IN LOVE with this child! She looks amaaazing- so much fun! And she's so happy in her pics!
Yes- she does look alot like Jared, but I see you in her- her eyes and her smile ;-)
I hope to meet her before she turns 16!!!
Post a Comment